Thread: USB LOADER HELP (please)

USB LOADER HELP (please)

I need help on installing the USB Loader in order to be able to play my games from a USB external harddrive. I have a soft-modded wii and I've tried putting several different downloads (Including stuff like CIOS.., several different USB Loaders, orignal IOS36-64, ect.) on my SD card. What happens is, when I get to HBC, either the USB Loader installer or CIOS installer does not show up or, when I click on load, the screen turns black and absolutley nothing happens.
    I have no idea what I'm messing with really nor do I know what the WAD-manager is, but I guess I should..?
    I tried downloading this file pack thing--
    http://www.wiihacks.com/tutorial-arc...rial-faqs.html ,
    but the link said that it didn't exist when I clicked on it.
    I just REALLY need someone to personally give me step by step instructions (complete with links for downloads, if possible) on how to fully obtain the USBLoaderChannel.
    P.s. I have a 2gb USB External harddrive, an SD card, softmodded wii, and the homebrew channel, and I have tried MANY different things, but, as aforementioned. I've no idea what the junk I'm doing, so I'm not exactly getting anywhere. Please help.
    -Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRY View Post
    I need help on installing the USB Loader in order to be able to play my games from a USB external harddrive. I have a soft-modded wii and I've tried putting several different downloads (Including stuff like CIOS.., several different USB Loaders, orignal IOS36-64, ect.) on my SD card. What happens is, when I get to HBC, either the USB Loader installer or CIOS installer does not show up or, when I click on load, the screen turns black and absolutley nothing happens.
    I have no idea what I'm messing with really nor do I know what the WAD-manager is, but I guess I should..?
    I tried downloading this file pack thing--
    http://www.wiihacks.com/tutorial-arc...rial-faqs.html ,
    but the link said that it didn't exist when I clicked on it.
    I just REALLY need someone to personally give me step by step instructions (complete with links for downloads, if possible) on how to fully obtain the USBLoaderChannel.
    P.s. I have a 2gb USB External harddrive, an SD card, softmodded wii, and the homebrew channel, and I have tried MANY different things, but, as aforementioned. I've no idea what the junk I'm doing, so I'm not exactly getting anywhere. Please help.
    -Thanks.
    Goto the tutorial area. Welcome to WiiHacks! Please read and search tutorials first , Don't wanna Brick!!
    Last edited by Jax; 12-08-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: More info.

Umm, sorry if I'm being annoying, but I can't find a tutorial telling me. So, could you pleeasee post a link for one? ..please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRY View Post
    Umm, sorry if I'm being annoying, but I can't find a tutorial telling me. So, could you pleeasee post a link for one? ..please
    hope this helps!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    hope this helps!
    Sorry about that http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-usb-hdd.html

Ahh! Thankyou
    So, this will tell me how to Install a USB Loader Channel??