Thread: Wasabi DX Burned Games Error :(

Question Wasabi DX Burned Games Error :(

Hello..
    I just purchased the Wasabi DX from ConsoleSource.com, and i installed as per the instructions.
    Also i enabled all the settings such as Update Blocker, playing discs from other regions and autoboot from the Wasabi Configuration Menu.

I also burned 2 isos, one for Grand Slam Tennis, and one for Virtua Tennis 2009, But neither of them work! All it says is disc error.
    I am not sure of whether i m doing something wrong!
    Ive burned 2 copies of each games on different speeds (2x and 4x) using Imgburn with Imation DVD+R discs but it gave me the same problem.

I also read somewhere about updating the wasabi with a disc, so i burned v1.2 and placed the disc (Imation DVD+R again) in the modded Wii and same error comes up and tells me to remove disc and turn off the console.

I could play the original game of Wii Sports, so certainly the installation is right Im guessing.

Please help me to what I am doing wrong, or what the problem can be. Hopefuly its not a big issue and it could be solved. If you need more information to know what the problem is, jus feel free to msg me It'l really be appereciated
    Thanks a lot in advance!!

Thanks again

hoping i can fix dis soon!

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    It could be your media. Always use high quality DVD-R (not DVD+R) media and burn at low speeds. Verbatim DVD-R burnt at 2.4x is highly recommended.

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSonic2 View Post
    It could be your media. Always use high quality DVD-R (not DVD+R) media and burn at low speeds. Verbatim DVD-R burnt at 2.4x is highly recommended.
    Thank you very much for almost an instant reply! For now i dont have Verbatim DVD-R, but il certainly try it out!! I hope this is the problem, so it could be fixed with this!
    Il get back to you once ive tried it thanks again!!