Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New super mario bros/ neogamma help plz fast

Thanks

New super mario bros/ neogamma help plz fast

first off, i Know there is a guide for this. it did NOT work for me, so im posting this. please dont move it. i have it burned onto a 4.7 memorex dvd-r, i already have mario galaxy on one, and it works just fine. but when i try to boot up nsmb, the screen goes green for a second or two, then my wii restarts. wth?? how do i get it working?? =[ i know its the right version. and if that one is just bad, is there a way i can get a PAL version of it working on my wii(on a burned disk)? i really hope so. plz help fast.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,104 Times in 2,453 Posts
    I think the only people who can get NSMB working off backup in Neogamma are modchip users, although I could be wrong as I don't keep up to date with the game as it worked for me first time.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

3. 1 User Says Thank You Tealc For This Useful Post

Retired Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    I think the only people who can get NSMB working off backup in Neogamma are modchip users, although I could be wrong as I don't keep up to date with the game as it worked for me first time.
    it SHOULD work with the patched iso with latest neogamma.

If not, try http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/32...ted-games.html

Worked 1st time for me too Tealc, we must just be lucky/amazing/awesome people

Thanks
    Hi I'm new to this, I guess i've just been lucky no to have any problems until now. My system is at 4.1e with HBC and neogamma R8 Beta15 - cIOS38 rev15. I have a pal copy of NSMB that I copied from an original myself (not downloaded) and it won't play. When I load it into the disk channel it asks for a system update and when I update it restarts and asks to update again. I can launch the game with neogamma but it will only run for about 5 minutes then I get a disk error message. Can some one please help me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 418 Posts
    We sure are but thats only because we followed your guide.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    just to clarify yes this does work on a softmod as well.

ive done a 3.2e wii and have a patched copy of the nsmb copy,i d/loaded the New Super Mario Bros EUR Wii iND Incl Copy Protection Patch.

after doing the patch i put the 2 files SMNE.wip and SMNP.wip in the root of the sd card in a folder called neogamma .
    I put them in the neogamma beta8v15 folder as well and put the neogamma v15 folder in the APPS folder and ran the neogamma and i enabled the updates in the config bit and it works brill.

8. 1 User Says Thank You sofia For This Useful Post

Thanks
    It also works using Neogamma 8 r15 with an unpatched New Super Mario Bros burned on DVD-r, as long as you have the SMNE.wip and SMNP.wip in the SD:/Neogamma folder, and just set Neogamma to search for patches.

I do have Wiikey 2 also though, if that made the difference or not.
    Last edited by windrider; 12-11-2009 at 06:55 AM.

10. 1 User Says Thank You windrider For This Useful Post

Thanks
    It should work with a softmodded Wii, it worked for me on both a 3.2e and a 4.2e, but with an usb loader, not by burning them on a DVD-r. I copied them from an original NSMB Pal, applied the patch for the ISO found on the guide here, and works on both machines.
    I think the problem is using a DVD-R on a softmodded machine.
    Last edited by djdarknezz; 12-10-2009 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djdarknezz View Post
    It should work with a softmodded Wii, it worked for me on both a 3.2e and a 4.2e, but with an usb loader, not by burning them on a DVD-r. I copied them from an original NSMB Pal, applied the patch for the ISO found on the guide here, and works on both machines.
    I think the problem is using a DVD-R on a softmodded machine.
    using the dvd doesnt make a difference just patch the game or put the wip files on card and search for patches using neogamma v15

Thanks

Solution

SMNE.WIP and SMNP.WIP file in x:\NeoGamma\
    Last edited by zeroezezero; 12-13-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast