Thread: Priiloader help :(

Priiloader help :(

Hello i recently downloaded priiloader onto my 4.2U wii. I already soft modded my wii and installed homebrew channel and bootmii and a few wad's and other homebrew apps all of which work fine. my only problem now is that when i try to use system menu hacks it continually says it cannot find hacks.ini . Now i KNOW i put hacks.ini in the root of my SD card and that it is the right form(ive downloaded it 3 different times from 3 different sources and i know use my own file i got off of wii homebrew wiki thing). It is in the very firs tthing that pops up when i put my SD card in and my SD card is formated for FAT32. But even before when it was FAT it didnt work properly and i got the same problem. If anyone has any advice it would greatly be appreciated.

I have just been throught the same issue and realised the hacks.ini was not for the version of System Menu I had. Go to the following link for hacks.ini content for the various versions Preloader/hacks - WiiBrew

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Quote Originally Posted by natdog1993 View Post
    Hello i recently downloaded priiloader onto my 4.2U wii. I already soft modded my wii and installed homebrew channel and bootmii and a few wad's and other homebrew apps all of which work fine. my only problem now is that when i try to use system menu hacks it continually says it cannot find hacks.ini . Now i KNOW i put hacks.ini in the root of my SD card and that it is the right form(ive downloaded it 3 different times from 3 different sources and i know use my own file i got off of wii homebrew wiki thing). It is in the very firs tthing that pops up when i put my SD card in and my SD card is formated for FAT32. But even before when it was FAT it didnt work properly and i got the same problem. If anyone has any advice it would greatly be appreciated.
    Make sure your using a 1-2g sd-card
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.