Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Runaway. The Dream Of The Turtle [PAL][MULTi5]

Runaway. The Dream Of The Turtle [PAL][MULTi5]

Is anyone else having a problem running this game?

I have NTSC wii with system menu 4.2U, and normally run PAL backups with either NeoGamma or USBLoader using the "force NTSC" option enabled.

However with this game, I cannot get it to launch (either from USB hard drive or from DVD). I just get the "green screen" similar to the early problems seen with NSMB.

Wow, coincidence, I am browsing here while waiting for a few games to install via WBFS manager, this is one of them, I also am NTSC installing a PAL version, will get back to you to let you know how I got on.

Quote Originally Posted by GGXena View Post
    Wow, coincidence, I am browsing here while waiting for a few games to install via WBFS manager, this is one of them, I also am NTSC installing a PAL version, will get back to you to let you know how I got on.
    That would be great, thanks! It's possible I got a bad dump of the game, but I received from a reliable source so that's why I'm asking.

Burned it twice and same results from each burn, so I doubt that's the problem.

if your tv supports pal, try forcing pal display

Naah, couldn't get mine working, green or black screen (I only tried it on our hdtv), I tried every setting, managed to get the game working...I heard it but got a 'Invalid Format' image from the TV so I do presume Messie is correct.

I will just wait for a NTSC version if ever there is one, The game wasn't a priority to me.

been on pc for ages, i would go with that instead much better to play pont and click adventures on pc

Angry

also been trying to get this game to work pal on ntsc with many diff settings.. Either a green screen or black. Tried from disc (neogamma and disc channel with wiikey), usbloader gx (rev846), and usbloader cfg (v48) but nothing works.

green screen means you have to force games original siplay (pal/ntsc) bllackscreen means wrong/missing ios, find out what ios it uses and install it

Same problem here...though I got it working through MPAL setting on NeoGamma on 4.1 US NTSC Wii...SOUND only no video, which leads me to believe the correct IOS is still out there somewhere.

sound only and no video means that the game peratse but yopu cant see it, cos your tv does not support the display

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast