Thread: wii microphone not working

wii microphone not working

can anyone help please.. i bought a wireless wii microphone and i cant get it work on the wii sing it that i burned ..can anyone help me please .. it works ok on the original hsm game.. did anyone else have this problem

Quote Originally Posted by bomtom View Post
    can anyone help please.. I bought a wireless wii microphone and i cant get it work on the wii sing it that i burned ..can anyone help me please .. It works ok on the original hsm game.. Did anyone else have this problem
    i am having the same problem game loads fine but microphone won't work

Hello there, this is because this game needs a certain type of ios to play. Therefore you will need to update your wii with cios rev14 installer, and then you need to install cios 222 v 4. This will enable you to play the backup of this game!

Any questions please do not hesitate...

Splatacus09
    If i have helped in anyway, please hit the THANKS BUTTON

hi thanks, i already have cios rev14 installer i think my wii says ( 4.1 softmod neogamma R7 ISO249 (REV 14) ) if i install cios 222 v 4 will that play from back up disc as i dont have usb loader.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatacus09 View Post
    Hello there, this is because this game needs a certain type of ios to play. Therefore you will need to update your wii with cios rev14 installer, and then you need to install cios 222 v 4. This will enable you to play the backup of this game!

Any questions please do not hesitate...

Splatacus09
    If i have helped in anyway, please hit the THANKS BUTTON
    hi mate thanks for your reply. i have neogamma R8 beta 7, iso249 (Rev 14) on my wii. cant find cios 222 v 4

I'm pretty sure there is an IOS for wiispeak usage. It comes on the animalcrossing City Folk update.

Hi yes it should still play from a backup dvd, i will try this tonight if i get time. You would need to use the newest neogamma channel though for this...

Splatacus09

If i have helped in any way please hit the THANKS BUTTON

If you need any help with installing cios 222 v4 just let me know as i struggled with some of the tut's...

Let me know if file needed and i will upload...(Hopefully this is not against the rules here)

Quote Originally Posted by Splatacus09 View Post
    Hi yes it should still play from a backup dvd, i will try this tonight if i get time. You would need to use the newest neogamma channel though for this...

Splatacus09

If i have helped in any way please hit the THANKS BUTTON

If you need any help with installing cios 222 v4 just let me know as i struggled with some of the tut's...

Let me know if file needed and i will upload...(Hopefully this is not against the rules here)
    I have a singing game working (using Gamma) but also can not geet the Mic to work. Do I have to use an U S B loader? I have 222/223 installed with the mergers using hermes.