Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wii Upgrade - help

  1. #1

    Wii Upgrade - help

    Good Morning - Help please
    I installed a dc2pro clip earlier in the year to play backups which has been going well, but today have been given a nice birthday present of a Wii Fit Plus...yipee, i thought.

    When attempting to play, It says upgrade required. Do I ugrade of disc? How do I know what version I am using? What do I do????
    I am a complete novice so any help much appreciated.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Hello and welcome.

    What system menu are you on, and game are you play?
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6







  3. #3
    Sorry - not sure I understand the question? Where do I find what system menu I am on - Version 3.3E comes up in settings - does this change with a dc2pro clip?
    Thanks

  4. #4
    you could get startpatch for your system menu,and than go to block disc updates.

  5. #5
    Appreciate your quick replies, but you are talking a language I don't understand. Startpatch? I'm a newbie to all this and need some step by step instruction from the beginning of the upgrade process, or pointed in the right direcvtion so that i don't end up with a bricked wii! Thanks so much.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,208
    Quote Originally Posted by LottieLobster View Post
    Good Morning - Help please
    I installed a dc2pro clip earlier in the year to play backups which has been going well, but today have been given a nice birthday present of a Wii Fit Plus...yipee, i thought.

    When attempting to play, It says upgrade required. Do I ugrade of disc? How do I know what version I am using? What do I do????
    I am a complete novice so any help much appreciated.
    Thanks
    so you are using modchip only, no softmod?

  7. #7
    I guess so, all we have done is install a dc2pro clip. Thanks

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by LottieLobster View Post
    Appreciate your quick replies, but you are talking a language I don't understand. Startpatch? I'm a newbie to all this and need some step by step instruction from the beginning of the upgrade process, or pointed in the right direcvtion so that i don't end up with a bricked wii! Thanks so much.
    StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4.0, v4.1, or v4.2 in a similar fashion as Starfall. It is based upon Menu Patcher by Isaac356.

    StartPatch - WiiBrew
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6







  9. #9
    im sorry i thought there was a startpatch for 3.3 wiis

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by XPUSER View Post
    im sorry i thought there was a startpatch for 3.3 wiis
    There are no system hacks for 3.3/3.4.
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6







Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •