Thread: really desperate to get nsmb to work :(

really desperate to get nsmb to work :(

please can anyone help.... i have a 4.2e softmod with all the peices from the guide on this site.i have burnt a disk using imgburn and the version of the game is qf-nsmb rar. which is patched. i ran it on neogamma r7 and tried lots of combo's of settings but still cant get past the turn remote,refer to manual section.PLEASE i really am confused about what im doing

If the wii is brand new, from what I have heard they dont play dvds anymore, and a HDD is the only option.

dont think its brand new,but i have successfully dl super smash brawl,fifa 10,sqeeballs,ghostbusters and some older titles and they work fine on the neo region settings WII MORE so surely this will.Do i need to change my cios? im on the one the guide said 249

change the cios, u get a better chance to play NSMB.

to play the NSMB directly fm Disc Channel, need to hv signature hash check patched to IOS53.

ok thanks i will try that,just one q though....how do i change my cios? sorry very new and i only have done the 4.2 guide nothing else

maybe you should try the protection stripped version of the game see if that works for ya it did for me,,, running neogamma 7 and playing it on dvd verbatim 2.4 burned speed
    Last edited by kniot; 11-28-2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: sorry forgot to say

just dl "free the wads" from mu... so if anyone can point me in the right direction on changing it would be very helpful thanks i am using x4 speed on imgburn is this right too?

dude i am saying try a different iso one with the protection stripped,, i have dl more then one file then i got the right iso with the stripped protection and it worked like a charm...

ive been into modding since the ps1 days and just starting the wii but i think i can do it hehehehehee
    Last edited by kniot; 11-28-2009 at 01:11 AM. Reason: new at wii