Thread: TwilightHack Problems - I'm a Ver 4.2U

Unhappy TwilightHack Problems - I'm a Ver 4.2U

Hey everyone! I am new to the site and am looking for some help. I recently wanted to start burning Wii games so I fired away on google and found a bunch of links. Nearly all of the tutorials mentioned installing Homebrew via the Twilight hack. I went step by step, but always had issues. I noticed the tutorials were always for Wii versions of 3.3 and below or 3.4. I just looked a minute ago and unfortunantly have a stupid version of 4.2! Is this why my efforts of using the twilight hack are not working?

Currently I will save a game and have a file on the wii. I will go and delete that and copy from the SD card my twilight hack USA file, but it always says "The file may not have been copied" I start the game and sure enough there are no saved files.

Now I have not heard or read any guide that talks about versions above 3.4 and I think I read somewhere that a 4.2 cannot be modded with software such as Homebrew. Is this correct? Is this why I cannot get the hack on and get up and running?

Retired Staff
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    read the 4.2 guide linked in my sig.

Twilight hack is older than me......