Thread: updat gx loader channel

updat gx loader channel

Hi all,just a quick question,is it wise to alway update my gx usb shannel loader not the forward one, im on revision 815. using this link below i can see 3 revions above my one,is it safe to do so. If so do i uninstall the old one befor uninstalling the new one.

Downloads - usbloader-gui - Project Hosting on Google Code

Oh i understand that the the 838 one is supposed to get the new mario game to work without having to patch anything.

If an updated revision gives you trouble just switch back. They're interchangeable.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

Do i need to delete all the files in the config file on sd card befor update,and should i uninstall the old version befor installing the new version . If some one would point me in the wright direction as i am waiting to do this wright now. Aslo on the link below,are these wads fro the channel or for the forward channel,as i have just the channel installed
    Last edited by shane123456; 11-22-2009 at 11:28 AM.

Shane - Sorry but no one seems to want to answer you, the constant nagging has something to do with it. I have unnaproved all your nagging posts.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.