Neo Gamma r8 wad anyone?
Im looking for a wad to install neogamma r8 as a channel. I can't find it anywhere , and I don't want to load it up every time through the HBC. Thanks.
i've got the wad if you wanna pm me ill send ya it,,
zSHARE - Neo gamma R7.wad
sorry this is neogamma r7.wad.its worked for me.i just launch games from the disc channel.
sent that to ya partner dont forget to hit the thanks button mucker
do you one better, install priiloader from wiibrew.org. It is a revision finally done by Daco and phpgeek.
Then, via priiloader, have the wii boot to whatever you want: bootmii, HBC, or even, your favorite .dol.
I have my wii booting to wiiflow when I turn it on. It is so cool
can you send it to me too??
Originally Posted by cubaakita
what is neo gamma r8? My brother installed it on my wii but I don't know what it does.
neogammaR8 enables u to play via DVD-R, SD or usb-hdd
Cuba could u send it to me too pls?
Since there always will be newer revs and you'll need to update sooner or later, your best bet is to be able to make the wads yourself. It's really easy, and it doesn't require any more knowledge than you'd already need to install a wad.
First, get http://www.wiihacks.com/customizatio...ii-v1-1-a.html
Extract and put it somewhere you'll remember.
Now, to creating the new wad. For ease and looks, use an old working neogamma wad as template (step2). Doesn't matter if it's the full channel or the forwarder, so whatever you're using atm.
1) Start CustomizeMii, follow the instructions.
2) Under source wad browse to your chosen template wad I mentioned above. This will apply all the banner/animations, sounds, titleID's you'll need to make it look like the old one.
3) Press the options tab -> New DOL. Choose your new rev.
4) Leave everything else as is unless you want to change something, in which case you'll probably know what you're doing.
5) Press the rectangular button at the bottom with the random sentence. Choose where to store your newly made wad.
6) Install with Wad_Manager, default settings, and you're done.
The same can be applied to any other loader of your liking.
Last edited by tomjay; 12-04-2009 at 06:19 PM.