Thread: A bit confusing, but I am not giving up!

Thanks

A bit confusing, but I am not giving up!

Hi all. I am pretty new to the whole Wii hack scene. I had a softmod that worked great in 4.0, but I accidentally upgraded my Wii to 4.2. Now I am trying to figure out how to re hack it. I have not had any luck yet, but I also have not bricked my Wii I guess I should stay positive. lol, but I do have a question. Did anyone ever make a video on youtube on how to hack your Wii with 4.2U?? I saw the video on how to hack in 4.0, the one that is titled "How to hack your Wii in 7 minutes" It was so easy! These steps are a bit confusing to me, and somewhat hard to follow. I am not complaining, I just think it would be easier to see someone do it vs having to read about it. I don't know I guess my TV lovin' generation just learns better by seeing a video vs reading about it.....Or at least I think I would anynway. Regardless this site has been a huge help so far, and until either I figure it out, or brick my Wii I will be here reading, and doing. Anyone think a video would make it easier or am I alone in thinking that?? Just wondering..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,262 Posts
    when it comes to modding, youtube plus modding usually equals FAIL. What steps of the 4.2 guide on this site are you having problems with?

3. 1 User Says Thank You junkmail For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Well scratch that! I just followed this guide http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-4-2-wii.html and it is working perfectly! I dont know, maybe last night I was too tired to figure it out, but this guide helped me in a little more than 10 minutes... Wow I feel dumb! Haha. But thank you anyway.