Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISO38 rev14..... issues

ISO38 rev14..... issues

i have been told to get iso 38 rev 14 installed on my 3.4e wii (currently cIOS_249.wad and IOS16.wad installed)

i have downloaded the link and tried to install ISO38-64-v3610.wad using my WAD Installer..... it installs until content no 17 where Error 'Could not read file data!' (ret = -1)

WHat do you think i can do.... it was a doggsegg download....... planning to use neogamma_r8 to load games.......my exisiting set up has worked but some new games (new super mario) wont load and has Error 002..... this was suggested as a way of fixing 002.

You can download cIOS38rev14 from the name in my sig.

thank you....i'll give it a go.... u suppose the one i downloaded might just be dodgy?

Quote Originally Posted by johncarew2009 View Post
    thank you....i'll give it a go.... u suppose the one i downloaded might just be dodgy?
    Yes thats what I was thinking.

and for future reference, neogamma7 in my signature has a built in 002 fix. You do want cios38rev14 though. It's great.

Wiijohn- What happened to the knight picture? I'm sure it struck fear into the hearts of your enemies!

ahhhh.... error (ret = -1) still occured on installing the wad file for cios38rev14...... any ideas guys where i can turn?

junkmailturds, its still there, can't you see it.

Wiijohn- might be the beer, but I'm pretty sure it's not there. All I see is your thank me thing and your links. I set my forum settings to display 40 posts per page... maybe that has something to do with it.

Wiijohn- I changed the settings back to default and it's showing up again. I am once again. I'm no longer fearful. (I accepted your friend request. You're a knight for god sakes. Who would reject. I don't know how to use a *$&@# sword.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast