Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Creating an ISO image

  1. #1

    Creating an ISO image

    Hey i was just wondering if it was possibly to create an iso image of my wii game
    this is my driver HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T10N and i was wondering if there was any program that would do this.

    I have try'd googleing it but i couldn't find anything.

    When i put the disk into the computer it does not read that there is anything in there.


    Any help would be appreciated

    Thanks Aaron

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by azzacassar View Post
    Hey i was just wondering if it was possibly to create an iso image of my wii game
    this is my driver HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T10N and i was wondering if there was any program that would do this.

    I have try'd googleing it but i couldn't find anything.

    When i put the disk into the computer it does not read that there is anything in there.


    Any help would be appreciated

    Thanks Aaron
    Just use your Wii to make backups of your games either using the WiiFTP or using usbloader GX's install option with a WBFS formated hdd.
    I'm now into retro games console hacking and development.
    Currently working on Nintendo 64 if you want to help PM me.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny87 View Post
    Just use your Wii to make backups of your games either using the WiiFTP or using usbloader GX's install option with a WBFS formated hdd.
    ahhh ok i knew that it would be something easy...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by azzacassar View Post
    ahhh ok i knew that it would be something easy...
    WiiFTP is easy if you don't have a hard drive but it takes longer, google it it's really easy to do.

    USB loader GX is harder but is allot quicker at copying them because you're not limited to you wifi speeds that will obviously vary from time to time.
    I'm now into retro games console hacking and development.
    Currently working on Nintendo 64 if you want to help PM me.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny87 View Post
    WiiFTP is easy if you don't have a hard drive but it takes longer, google it it's really easy to do.

    USB loader GX is harder but is allot quicker at copying them because you're not limited to you wifi speeds that will obviously vary from time to time.
    Hey thanks again for your help i only just hacked my wii today otherwise i might have found this out.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by azzacassar View Post
    ahhh ok i knew that it would be something easy...
    Quote Originally Posted by azzacassar View Post
    Hey thanks again for your help i only just hacked my wii today otherwise i might have found this out.
    haha ok no problem good luck
    I'm now into retro games console hacking and development.
    Currently working on Nintendo 64 if you want to help PM me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •