Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii Bricked But I have Preloader

Exclamation Wii Bricked But I have Preloader

I Hope someone can help
    I followed the 3.1-4.1 softmod tut. Unfortunately i bricked my wii in the process. i think i installed the ios 60 patched after i installed preloader... I know stupid, when i boot up i get the system files corrupt screen. Bootmii is installed but in the IOS not as boot2. I can boot into preloader but when i try to load homebrew i get an error mising tile

Preloader v0.29
    System menu v450
    IOS v60

any help would be much appreciated

ok place wadmanager boot.dol in the root of the SD card, then choose in prelaoder menu "run title/install" or sth like that and it will run wadmanager. then install your system menu 4.1 again as a wad

Thank you for responding so quickly Messie
    Can you tell me where to get the files from?

Quote Originally Posted by spudd69 View Post
    Thank you for responding so quickly Messie
    Can you tell me where to get the files from?

I know Tealc has it in his sig and just make sure you get the correct one from your region.

*** here you go don't know if wadmanager is in there but I know he has system menu wads in it.

http://www.mediafire.com/tealc99s

sorry i have found the boot.dol on my sd card, but is this the corect system file 4.1E-RVL-WiiSystemmenu-v450.wad

ok i have done as messie said and thanks to dr34m3r i found i the files i needed, but i have another problem i for got to mention that i cant sync my remote's so i go a G C controller. The problem is that once i load wad manager 1.4 the controller wont work. i have tried to sync the remote to no avail

You can grab a mod of Wad manager that works with the gamecube controller from my mediafire(apps folder) Click my signature.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

ok situation has gone worse
    i loaded wad manager with the GC mod as soon as i sellect the wii sd option i get a dsi exeption error

did you also select ios249?

ah i didn't know i had to do that.. i take it i can do that in wad manager?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast