Thread: f1 2009 wii

f1 2009 wii

can f1 2009 wii work on backup launcher v0.3?

I tried but couldn't get it to work, just a blue screen with some writing that basiclly said fail.

Quote Originally Posted by axn992 View Post
    can f1 2009 wii work on backup launcher v0.3?
    errors? i was able to get it to work on mine. did you check the region? my version is PAL, but i have a NTSC wii. force pal60 is what i'm using.

Quote Originally Posted by smentalist View Post
    I tried but couldn't get it to work, just a blue screen with some writing that basiclly said fail.
    thats an 002 error. check the FAQ for your usb loader, more then likely there is a setting you can toggle to correct that.
    Last edited by sheykh; 11-19-2009 at 10:29 AM.

do u need to use error#002 fix?
    or just use the normal backup v0.3 and force it to pal.
    i am using pal wii.

You have 2 threads on this topic going. Please only make 1 thread per topic to keep the clutter down on the site. As I said in your other thread just use neogamma in my sig and if its a different region game force the video settings

well, if your having issues, i'd recommend updating the usb loader to newest. i'm using gx, and it works for me. the #002 fix was for smentalist.

hth's!!!!

Aye that worked, cheers guys.

f1 2009 same issue

same as above but,played game for hours but when i tried to reload after dinner it wont read the dvd.tried to burn another dvd but unable to read dvd,other eg cod reflex work perfectly any ideas