Thread: New Super Mario Bros. using DiscLoader...any one get it working?

Thanks

New Super Mario Bros. using DiscLoader...any one get it working?

hello all.

ive got a 3.2u softmod wii using disc loader with neogamma and softchip launchers...from what i have read so far new super mario bros. will not work using a DVD in the disc loader.

did anyone get it working and how? thanks!

Thanks
    no not me i tried all ways in the guid and still nothing. did you use the WIIScrubber1.40.? i did and still nothing it said the the iso was bad

Thanks
    just buy it
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.

4. 1 User Says Thank You Jasons34 For This Useful Post

Thanks
    lol i own the game works in loader. but what about my back up copy.can i tell from disk if i have the patched or not. i think that helps me to know what patch to use.but ya thank buying it help too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Zus32 View Post
    hello all.

ive got a 3.2u softmod wii using disc loader with neogamma and softchip launchers...from what i have read so far new super mario bros. will not work using a DVD in the disc loader.

did anyone get it working and how? thanks!
    It will work w/ Uloader (disc mode) on cios30 rev15. Also the you have to find a patch copy of the rip. I can pm you a link of a tut I found.

But be aware it comes w/ a disadvantage, once I had rev15 installed, neogamma stopped playing my older backups and gave me "001 errors. I tried loading these same backups through uloader and they did work....But I very much prefer the gui of neogamma.
    Also I heard this new rev15 is not an official release.

Thanks
    Seriously we rip nintendo off enough with what we do to our consoles. Nintendo came out with a great game so why not thank them by buying it instead of pirating it.
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.

Thanks
    so can i rip my copy the patch it? I am starting to think i am using the wrong setup. I been using usb loader gx 1.0r807 to rip and play games.was told to use the002 patch as i was getting the errors.works good.but now i have the wii sd/usb channel. LOL.LOL LOL LOL all this time I though this was using UsbLoader...any one get it working lol LOL. Ya my disk works Here
    Last edited by Darkstar74; 11-17-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: I started to re read the post