Thread: Help installing HMB

Post Help installing HMB

I tried to install HBC using bannerbomb aad1d_v108 and bootmii 6 (tried beta 2 too) , putting boot.elf and private folder on the root.I used lots of versions but no one is working (from bannerbomb) My wii is LU64 and has 3.4U on it , so iīm using BB alpha 1. After getting to channel menu (THE RIGHT ONE BTW) "Load boot.dol/elf (If you paid you where scammed blah! blah! blah!) I press Yes , then the same dialog with the blue load thingy and the screen turns black, my Wii gets freezed in the blackscreen and I must press the off button for 6 secs to turn it off.

By the way , a technician tried to do this process 1 week ago , installed HBC , Backup loader and all the stuff , but he failed because Backup loader couldnīt load anything because he said that there was a missing file or something like that , later I deleted HBC, backup loaders and 3 "?" channels that didnīt appeared in the wii menu , just in the channels administration menu ; has all that something to do , that my Wii gets freezed after scam thing?

I FORMATED MY Wii 2 DAYS AFTER THE TECHNICIAN CAME HOME. (because I mannually deleted boot channels, HBC, and the 3 "?" channels after doing process to try all again for the start... damm i would wish to know how the guy did to run correctly boot.elf )

Thanks alot for the help!

look at this guide

and get these files and try again

All you need is an SD card formatted to FAT32, an internet connection on your Wii and these files: DOWNLOAD

get those files to install the HBC they are the files i used and it installed fine.