Thread: new help with WBFS formating

new help with WBFS formating

ok, this is what i have on my wii so far....neogamma r8 beta10/cIOS 249 rev14/...and so i attempt to get this NSMB game on disc channel and all it does is takes me back to the main screen, i dont know what to do, i am now going to try to have this game thru an SD card, but this is the other new problem i am having, i downloaded the latest version of WBFS manager 2.5 and so when i insert my sd card reader into the usb slot and try to format the sd card it gives me an error and i cant do nothing...so tell me what am i doing wrong, my laptop only has usb port no sd slot

Banned
    First of all, the newest release of WBFS Manager is 3.0.1, secondly it might be a problem with WBFS Manager reading your SD card through a USB Reader [i would know more if you could tell me what error you are getting].

when i click format>>>>an error occurred while attempting to format drive and thats all it says and my sd card reader light is remaining red

Banned
    Sounds like it's a problem with the WBFS Manager reading your SD throught the USB Reader.

so what can i do at this point