Thread: ok.. why can't I get NSMBW to work

Thanks

ok.. why can't I get NSMBW to work

Hey all! normally I don't have problems figuring out stuff such as this, but I cannot get "The New Super Mario Bros. Wii" iso to load.

i'm running a 3.2u machine.. I have the latest cIOS38 rev 14. and i'm trying to boot it off of a thumbdrive using USB Loader GX

I have the error 002 fix set to 'yes', but everytime I boot the game I get an error please check manual. (not error 002).

however, when I have the error 002 fix to 'off'.. then I actually do get the error 002 message.

On the USB loader GX menu when I select the game... the music plays.. but the game won't.

any suggestions?

Retired Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infintido View Post
    Hey all! normally I don't have problems figuring out stuff such as this, but I cannot get "The New Super Mario Bros. Wii" iso to load.

i'm running a 3.2u machine.. I have the latest cIOS38 rev 14. and i'm trying to boot it off of a thumbdrive using USB Loader GX

I have the error 002 fix set to 'yes', but everytime I boot the game I get an error please check manual. (not error 002).

however, when I have the error 002 fix to 'off'.. then I actually do get the error 002 message.

On the USB loader GX menu when I select the game... the music plays.. but the game won't.

any suggestions?
    last link in my sig

Banned
    Thanks

Thanks
    ive got a 3.3e neogamma 8 r7 and neogamma 7 rev 15 installed, a patched nsmb iso by nitro tried evry combination possible with disc and booting from usb ive installed ios53-64-v5406 wad and tried loading the fix .dol from sd and tried patching my own iso with th .dol i cant get it to work all i get is a green screen then it freezes have i missed something i normaly figure it out my self but cant this time . does this game work with a soft modded wii i have 280 games booting from hardrive without any issues until now ive also tried burning at 1 x speed with img burn can any one help me with this one thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davepm View Post
    last link in my sig
    sweet yo, good stuff!