Thread: How to install IOS53-64-v5406.wad

How to install IOS53-64-v5406.wad

as said above, how to install IOS53-64-v5406.wad?
    ohh and one more thing, I have installed some cIOS from the TBR guide, IOS15-64-v257, IOS15-64-v266, IOS36-64-v3094, IOS38-64-v3610.
    so if i will install the new one it will cause problems? (and how to install the new one).
    Last edited by ooosagaooo; 11-15-2009 at 12:47 PM.

It needs to be launched by wad manager through homebrew Sofirst download and save wad file in wad folder on sd card then load homebrew select wadmanager press a scroll down to the wad you want press + to installl then press the house button to reset and poof its installedc good luck and happy modding

thx, i will try that, but it can cause problems due to the other IOS that i have installed?

It will be fine

and one more thing =]
    after i pressed 'A' in wad manager it asks "select IOS version to use", so what to choose?

check your tutorial good luck

ok, i have managed to install it but still NSMB doesn't work(modchip + neogamma).
    i will try the SD method tomorrow.
    thx for your help

download the new patched super mario you are probably using the first one released and it has security issues that prevent it from playing

Quote Originally Posted by ooosagaooo View Post
    and one more thing =]
    after i pressed 'A' in wad manager it asks "select IOS version to use", so what to choose?

which iso did you end up using? i still can't get my nsmb to work too.