Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can some help me play a successful wii back up plz

can some help me play a successful wii back up plz

i am tring to play play back ups and i just get blank screen can some one hlep plz

were going to need more info then that
    what ver is your wii?
    what guide did you follow?

If someone helps you,remember to thank them!

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ishwar44 View Post
    i am tring to play play back ups and i just get blank screen can some one hlep plz
    Did you even follow a guide from this site? If you did, a black screen is usually caused by a missing IOS. Just Install IOS38, IOS53, IOS55 and IOS56 via WAD Manager.

my wii version is 4.2E and i followed this guide http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-4-2-wii.html
    Last edited by ishwar44; 11-15-2009 at 12:27 PM.

so now what do i do

If everything went well, burn a DVD or install to a hdd and play off NeoGamma or USB Loader.

I am confused about the ios situation. On several posts I have read not to mess with any two digit ios, and in others I see people saying to load ios38, ios53, etc.. whats the deal? How risky is it to load these with the wad mangler????

ShadowSonic2 i have followed ur gudie and installed wads ur just posted but i still get a blanck screen

@tjr, When messing around with IOS, make sure you're installing one from a trusted source and never delete an IOS under 200. Also try to keep the messing around to little as possible.

@ishwar, probably bad media or iso.

People I am lost ..completelly !! Today I did hell of a job and COD MW still not working. I was using Gecko OS. But ok I am now 38 rev14 gamma r7, installed ios55 (no need 53 cause I run already games required it). I also tried to use IOSPatcher and change system IOS for that game. nothing still black screen. suggestios (not noob I was forcing to PAL everything possible, many posibilities) ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast