Closed Thread

Thread: unread posts

unread posts

Ok the title of this says suggestions so I hope they are welcome. I was wondering if there is a way that when you click on unread posts they would appear with like a box beside each post like your email so the ones that don't pertain to you you could check off as read. Maybe this seems redundant but sometimes I am away for a few days at a time and come back to thousands of unread. I like reading through the unread but that number at the top bothers me if it doesnt come down..sorry if this sounds silly just thought I would suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by emhachem View Post
    Ok the title of this says suggestions so I hope they are welcome. I was wondering if there is a way that when you click on unread posts they would appear with like a box beside each post like your email so the ones that don't pertain to you you could check off as read. Maybe this seems redundant but sometimes I am away for a few days at a time and come back to thousands of unread. I like reading through the unread but that number at the top bothers me if it doesnt come down..sorry if this sounds silly just thought I would suggest it.
    What I usually do is go here http://www.wiihacks.com/forum.php and the very bottom it says mark forums read. And if I want to look at my older post I just go to my username and find all posts by me. I was actually wishing there was an easier way myself but could not find anything.

Glad I'm not the only one. Thanks

Closed Thread