Thread: 3.2e to 4.1e

3.2e to 4.1e

when i run teknoconsolas firmware updater v4.1 it does everythig ok untill it tries to install system menu 4.1e thats when i get "error" im probbly doing something wrong or i've not installed something i should have.

i used to boot the games a while ago through gamma 002 fix with no problems then i got sports resort (tt is great) and could only get it to boot useing neo gamma on the sd card as i couldnt get neogamma to install as a channel.

i got "my baby boy" for my daughter and tried to boot it with neogamma but got error 001.

im pretty rusty at the old wii stuff as its been months n months since i have been on your site.

where am i going wrong ? thanks in advance

Are you currently on 4.0? If you aren't you need to run the 4.0 updater before you run 4.1! I had the same problem today and given you said it's been a while I'll bet that's your problem and solution!

Quote Originally Posted by ppjim3 View Post
    Are you currently on 4.0? If you aren't you need to run the 4.0 updater before you run 4.1! I had the same problem today and given you said it's been a while I'll bet that's your problem and solution!
    im just gonna look for the 4.0 updater

thanks for the quick reply

i cant seem to find the 4.0 updater.
    Last edited by dopeheed007; 11-15-2009 at 06:05 AM. Reason: more info