Thread: how can i install the Backup Loader without and internet?

Unhappy how can i install the Backup Loader without and internet?

how can i install the Backup Loader without any internet?

hi everyone,so i need help.. here is my case:
    i dont have any WI-FI in my home,and i am stuck..;
    i want to run burn DVDs so i look up for any GUIDES in the internet,
    the next step i did has to install the Homebrew Channel on my wii - done!
    and now i want to install the Backup Loader like it says in the tutorial
    BUT after i have put the SD and started to do step by step the things that wrote in the tutorial it says to "PRESS THE A BUTTON TO CONTINUE"
    (in white letters on black background like DOS) i press it and then the wii start to look after any internet connection (which i dont have!)
    now what???

how can i install the Backup Loader without any internet?
    or any other software that i will run burned dvds games from it...

dont forget i have got installed successfuly the Homebrew Channel and i have SD card 128M.. if it helps in something..

waiting for your help.. THANKS!!!
    Last edited by adirtnt; 11-14-2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: and = any in the tittle

you might just have to get your wii hardmodded (modchip)

or wait for someone to make a offline installer like i am hoping someone will

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Internet isn't needed to install the backup loader. Infact, its possible to follow a tutorial to get a cIOS and run NeoGamma. The only problem is you'll have to do an offline upgrade/downgrade with wad manager if needed. This can cause a full brick if a corrupted system file is installed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSonic2 View Post
    Internet isn't needed to install the backup loader. Infact, its possible to follow a tutorial to get a cIOS and run NeoGamma. The only problem is you'll have to do an offline upgrade/downgrade with wad manager if needed. This can cause a full brick if a corrupted system file is installed.
    what are the chances to get a full brick with? or you say it doesnt worth it..?

THERE HAS TO BE ANY SOLUTION FOR PEOPLES LIKE ME!
    come on guys help..

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    If you use system files from a trusted source then you should be fine but if the files are corrupted though, that will result in a brick. Depending on what firmware you are on, you do not need to downgrade/upgrade