Thread: 4.2 getting 002

4.2 getting 002

Hello all first post here so be gentle....

Decided to look into the softmod option the past couple of days for the nippers wii..I found your 4.2 tutorial ( which is a cracking one ) and had a go at following it, it was nice and easy to follow, i got all the way to the optional section and decided to give it a try, i went to HBC and clicked backup launcher, but when it tries to play the game i get sd error and then a blue screen with ERROR #002, can anyone point me in the right direction of what i need to do next, i did a search but couldn't find anything..

Thanks

Launch your backups with a loader called neogamma rev7. This has a built in 002 fix.

Is that what i have to load firstly through wad manager....? just tried to install and i get ERROR ( ret = -2011 )

I wondered if it was something to do with what was on my SD card cus after the tutorial i'm not too sure what should be on there

Go to the search button at the top of the screen and search for a thread called error index. Its a tutorial by messie that provides explainations for all errors under the sun. Be sure to look at the part that says its for 4.2 under your error.

Its a great guide. Just wondering, are you sure you tried to install the neogamma7 WAD thru wad manager by hitting plus? Also do you have cios38rev14 installed?

I'm new to this and just followed all the steps in the 4.2 guide so to say i'm a bit confused is an understatement, i just found a thread that said for the error 1022 to load anytime deleter and delete some channels, have done that and still get the same error...