Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Icarly settings

Icarly settings

Hi,I just downloaded the new Icarly wii game and I could only get the pal version...I installed it on my external usb hard drive and connected it to my wii.It will not work.Would anyone know the settings I need to change in order to get this Icarly pal game to work on my wii through my external usb hard drive?

I am having the same problem. I have the latest version of USB Loader GX with Hermes 222 running under Wii 4.2u. I tried all settings I could think of.. Argh!

Yes and still no luck here...I am using the configurable usb loader with a Wii 4.1

What exactly happens?
    does it go to black screen etc?

I am having same problem, if I leave it in Pal it works but of course there is no color. When I try to force NTSC it restarts my Wii. I am using usb loader on 4.1 Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by atlien973 View Post
    I am having same problem, if I leave it in Pal it works but of course there is no color. When I try to force NTSC it restarts my Wii. I am using usb loader on 4.1 Wii.
    If there is no colour change the video settings to Auto Patch

Quote Originally Posted by chinook View Post
    Hi,I just downloaded the new Icarly wii game and I could only get the pal version...I installed it on my external usb hard drive and connected it to my wii.It will not work.Would anyone know the settings I need to change in order to get this Icarly pal game to work on my wii through my external usb hard drive?
    Have you tried changing the settings to - Force PAL?

My screen goes black and my Wii light flashes once. I tried Auto Patch, Forcing to PAL, tried under 249, 223 and 222. None seem to work. I'm beginning to think it's a bad ISO. Will try another download unless someone finds the hack. Thanks for trying!

Same here,I have tried everything as nickmalan mentioned but no luck...

Talking Got it Working

Got it working, I was using Neogamma r7, tried r6 and it worked! Nothing to do with region as I have a pal machine and I am using a ntsc iso.
    I am runing it off a dics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast