Thread: USB Loaders + Mac = Completely Lost

Thanks

USB Loaders + Mac = Completely Lost

I have 3.2U softmodded with a drivekey. I've been burning disks and want to switch to a USB loader like coverflow or something, no real preference. The problem is I have a Mac and can't afford to get a HDD at the moment. My flash drive just died and I'm left with my 2G SD. I have parallels on my mac and tried running WBFS on there but keep getting problems and now I'm on WBFS for Mac and still running into problems. I partitioned my SD in Disk Utilities but have no idea how to format correctly. So I guess my real question is, how can I format my SD card to WBFS and can I even format an SD to that in the first place?

I've been googling and reading on this for a while now and there doesn't seem to be any good help for OS X users. I know I'll need a HDD eventually but I'd love to toy around with what I've got now. If anyone has a solution please help me out here...

Retired Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CAJ View Post
    I have 3.2U softmodded with a drivekey. I've been burning disks and want to switch to a USB loader like coverflow or something, no real preference. The problem is I have a Mac and can't afford to get a HDD at the moment. My flash drive just died and I'm left with my 2G SD. I have parallels on my mac and tried running WBFS on there but keep getting problems and now I'm on WBFS for Mac and still running into problems. I partitioned my SD in Disk Utilities but have no idea how to format correctly. So I guess my real question is, how can I format my SD card to WBFS and can I even format an SD to that in the first place?

I've been googling and reading on this for a while now and there doesn't seem to be any good help for OS X users. I know I'll need a HDD eventually but I'd love to toy around with what I've got now. If anyone has a solution please help me out here...
    yo ucan format a USB HDD or SD from within the usb loader on the Wii.

3. 1 User Says Thank You davepm For This Useful Post

CAJ

Thanks
    Awesome. So I've been searching and searching... looks like I'm going to have to wait to upgrade to a HDD cause a >2G iso isn't looking too hot. At least I know I'm all prepared for it now. Thanks a lot.