Thread: Installing WADs on wii without softmod

Installing WADs on wii without softmod

Hi guys i have a question!

I have a launch wii and wiikey installed. I'm on 4.1U and i have never installed software modifications, channels, CIOS, or Wads.

I just want to know if i can install wads using bannerbomb an wadmanager 1.4 directly on my wii without changing IOS or installing HBC. I really do not need to run my games from any loaders, because i do it from the disc channel, i just want to install some wads.

Thanks for the help!

hackmii_installer_v0.6 will guide u to install HBC, bootmii as boot2 -- to reinforce ur Wii security fm BRICK Recovery

then, feel free to run wad manager for selective IOSs installation at wish.

Quote Originally Posted by billyhome View Post
    hackmii_installer_v0.6 will guide u to install HBC, bootmii as boot2 -- to reinforce ur Wii security fm BRICK Recovery

then, feel free to run wad manager for selective IOSs installation at wish.
    Thanks billyhome, but what if i do not want to install bootmii and HBC? can i leave my wii "software virgin" AND install wads using bannerbomb without modifing IOSs?

the definate answer is no you cant, you need to have at least one trucha signed ios to install wads

Quote Originally Posted by messie View Post
    the definate answer is no you cant, you need to have at least one trucha signed ios to install wads
    Thanks!! That's what i wanted to Know!!