Thread: back up launcher

back up launcher

I just installed homebrew channel and homebrew browser on a 4.2u, but am having trouble installing a backup launcher and wad manager can any one give me any help. I have searched the forums but was unable to find the right info for someone using 4.2u.
    Thanks

when i go into hbc and try to launch bootmii, at first it when to the correct screen, so i went and got a gamecube controller and now when i select "launch bootmii" it goes to a blank, black screen and nothing works

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sr20nissan View Post
    when i go into hbc and try to launch bootmii, at first it when to the correct screen, so i went and got a gamecube controller and now when i select "launch bootmii" it goes to a blank, black screen and nothing works
    First of all, how did this goe from Backup Launchers to BootMii, lol. I Assume you were able to load BootMii as IOS not as boot2?

I assume so...Basically my story is I have 4.2u and followed the directions on the bannerbomb website to get homebrew channel installed.
    when i first went into hbc and then hit launch bootmii it went to teh bootmii menu. I then realized i needed to go out and get a gc controller to navigate that menu. When i went to go and try it again the screen goes black when i choose "launch boot mii" and the boot mii menu no longer appears. so i was just wonderin whats up with that.
    also all the download links on the guide require passwords.
    So, I mostly I just would like to know the steps after simply installing hbc using bannerbomb's directions in order to play burnt dvd-rs

Thank you for helping, and i have tried searching the forums but could not find an answer.

Banned
    if you read the first couple of sentences, even before you start modding, you see [in red letters no less] PASSWORD FOR ALL FILES IS : www.wiihacks.com

That right there tells me that you didn't take the time to even look through everything before even starting.

You should really read [in the tuorials section] the "Full hacking guide for 4.2 system menus"

for backup luancher just search neo gamma 7 download on google its the best works very well

i dont no for wad manager tho u could try searching wad manager 1.4 download for wii on google that might work