Thread: Need a game recommendation

Question Need a game recommendation

Hello, me again, sorry to spam, but I was wondering, since of the reasons I bought Wii was to lose some weight, could you please recommend me a good fitness game that doesnt use the Balance Board? Not fun-wise, but efficiency

Thumbs up

Try my fitness coach....think this might help yeah!!! Good luck...You can do it.

EA sports Active, the best one out there.

Like most fitness games, you can turn balance board on and off. EA Active is very moddable to anyones fitness needs (I hear a new version is due out this month too)

The best way go to the park pump up your body better then the wii.

Hello I wanted to respond, I use the Wii for excersize not to lose weight but stay toned. I love Daisy Fuentes Pilates, Jillian Micheals fitness ultimatum and EA active. Wii fit is my all time favorite but you need the BB of course. If I were you I would get all of them and rotate. I work out 30 min to an hour 5 days a week and always alternate which game I use. Also make sure you drink enough water people say 8 glasses a day but thats not true. Lets say you weigh 200 lbs, you need like 80-90m oz of water a day.

ok, maybe I should be more specific, what games use ONLY the wiimote and nunchuk?

get the fitness coach that was the best no extra stuff with it

but I love sport resort and ea sports active