Updated to Dop-IOS/Dop IOS MOD v9
Dop-IOS v8/v9 is way out dated, look here for DOP-Mii v13
Version 9 changelog:
* Fixed a small bug causing the improper version of an IOS to be displayed after it was updated
* Added automatic region detection
* Added code from Trucha Bug Restorer so you can go through a short process to install an IOS (IOS 36) that accepts fakesigning if you need one
NOTE - The IOS249 as installed by CIOS Patchmii Installer is a safer and legal alternative.
Read more and download here at WiiBrew - http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Dop-IOS/Dop-IOS_MOD
Soruce and download - Source Checkout - dop-iosmod - Project Hosting on Google Code
This application has the ability to brick your Wii if misused. If this occurs, YOU are responsible because you used the application. The authors take no responsibility for any harm done to your Wii by this application.
This homebrew makes permanent changes to your Wii's flash memory (NAND) and should be used with caution.
Dop-IOS MOD v8
Homebrew coders Arikado, SifJar and PhoenixTank has released a new version of Dop-IOS MOD, a modified version of Dop-IOS that allows you to select which IOS to install to other IOS with or without the trucha bug. The latest update has has added some brand new features and various other bug fixes.
Version 8 changelog:
* Fixed garbled text bugs
* Fixed downloading and installing channels (thanks to everyone who tested this)
* Fixed downloading and installing system menus (thanks to everyone who tested this)
* Fixed GUI errors which performed things different from what the user wanted
* Fixed a bug involving the gamecube controller
* Added the ability to download photo channel 1.0 or 1.1
* Added another sanity check to prevent crashing
Source - dop-mii - Project Hosting on Google Code
Download - Dop-IOS MOD v8
Last edited by Stomp_442; 09-26-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Can hardmod users use this with bannerbomb to install ios requirments? Without any softmods?
Ipsa scientia potestas est.
Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.
Updated the first post to reflect the release of Dop-IOS/Dop IOS MOD v9.
I just post these apps when they are released, to bring awareness. I don't use a lot of the apps, hell, I never used bannerbomb or a hardmod. But with this new release it looks like you don't need IOS249 installed to be able to use it, which might work with a hardmod, if you say using bannerbomb to use this app is true.Can hardmod users use this with bannerbomb to install ios requirments? Without any softmods?
It appears that someone deleted that page on Wiibrew.org. Just a heads up to you. Is it due to either, it not working that well, or some other issue?
Yeah, DOP-IOS became DOP-Mii became WiiInstall...lol.
WiiInstall is what is currently available on WiiBrew. DOP-Mii can be found on googlecode.
Damn I suck!!!!
i think they only removed apps that have ability to install cios,not the apps that can use cios(or need cios to run)