Thread: USB loader problem :(

USB loader problem :(

I hav 4.2u fw softmodded

I Formatted my USB device to wfms and put one of my backups onto it. I loaded the backup usin neogamma and it worked with no issues. About 3 days later after about 30 minutes of gameplay when I entered a house tried to save or something happened I would get a whit or black screen. It kept happenin so today when it froze I took out the USB cable and tried plugging in. Back in. No luck. So now when I try load through neogamma it says mounting USB device and USB loader used to work but now it's jus givin me a blk screen. Any help?

Jus wanna no bout the recognition problem

use another usb loading app and see what happens. Also you were in your house and went to another house to save?

oooo sorry bout the house thing. i meant enter a house or any other type of building. i tried the waninkoko one but it still didnt work. anything else i could do or should i just try another device?

what do you mean enter a house? do you mean in a game?

yeh srry....

try configurable usb loader or wiiflow see if they load. if not, then reformatt the drive and place tha games again

I had problems with that loader also, blk screen, no remote and then installed wiiflow and it just worked. Not sure if it's my version 3.2.