Thread: USB Loader GX

Washington, District of Columbia, United States, 110184922344060, Washington, District of Columbia

USB Loader GX

Just Wanted To Know If I Could Play Pal Games Using the The USB Loader GX On A NTSC/U System? Thanks

Note for playing out-of-region games - first setting of choice is to set the Video Mode to force the video feed to your own region. Example: to play a PAL game on an NTSC Wii, set Video Mode to FORCE NTSC.

Sorry Everyone I Got The answer Thanks Any Ways MOd You Can Close This Thread Thanks
    Last edited by m930mike; 11-06-2009 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Editing

Hahahahaha..
    Your weird! xD
    "If somebody helps you, don't just SAY "thanks".. Press the button! That's why its there.."

Quote Originally Posted by m930mike View Post
    Just Wanted To Know If I Could Play Pal Games Using the The USB Loader GX On A NTSC/U System? Thanks

Note for playing out-of-region games - first setting of choice is to set the Video Mode to force the video feed to your own region. Example: to play a PAL game on an NTSC Wii, set Video Mode to FORCE NTSC.

Sorry Everyone I Got The answer Thanks Any Ways MOd You Can Close This Thread Thanks
    Was the answer to force it to your region? If so, do you also have to use a brickblocker or a patch or something of that sort?