Thread: Playing burnt games+other newbie things

Playing burnt games+other newbie things

ive tried playing my burned games on the wii backup loader/launcher.same thing.ok the things im using are:utorrent,wii iso for the games,and imgburn.and dvd+r discs,dont tell me get dvd-r because i had those and returned them for +r because my computer wouldnt take -r,so im using +R.ok i downloaded everything on the disc and everything was ok,the thing that im confused about though is that when i downloaded some games from wii iso like:super mario galaxy and pokemon battle revolution, their is only 1 disc when i open up the files,other games like metroid prime have alot of files,and i know i have to extract the .rar file with winrar,but with super mario and pokemon theres only a picture of a disc,not alot of files like super metroid,anyway i burned the metroid prime iso file that i extracted to the disc,i put the disc in the wii and loaded the backup launcher and i just get a black screen,nothing else,and with pokemon BR i didnt extract anything because their was nothing to extract,same for super mario galaxy,so i just burned the one file of pokemon BR to the disc,and when i tryed playing it the screen on the wii when i put the backup launcher was still black and would stay black. P.S: i have real copies of these discs,so these are just backups.PLEASE HELP, DVD+R DISCS ONLY PLEASE.READ THE DVD+R SECTION ABOVE IF U FORGOT WHAT I SAID!THANKS! plz give ur eaisest answer.im such a noob i need the eaisest answer,if u post a link,make sure its easy and simple to follow.again i say,im a really big newbie

Ca

what are your settings? are you runnning neogamma r7? what mod are you using? 4.1?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hussein335 View Post
    ive tried playing my burned games on the wii backup loader/launcher.same thing.ok the things im using are:utorrent,wii iso for the games,and imgburn.and dvd+r discs,dont tell me get dvd-r because i had those and returned them for +r because my computer wouldnt take -r,so im using +R.ok i downloaded everything on the disc and everything was ok,the thing that im confused about though is that when i downloaded some games from wii iso like:super mario galaxy and pokemon battle revolution, their is only 1 disc when i open up the files,other games like metroid prime have alot of files,and i know i have to extract the .rar file with winrar,but with super mario and pokemon theres only a picture of a disc,not alot of files like super metroid,anyway i burned the metroid prime iso file that i extracted to the disc,i put the disc in the wii and loaded the backup launcher and i just get a black screen,nothing else,and with pokemon BR i didnt extract anything because their was nothing to extract,same for super mario galaxy,so i just burned the one file of pokemon BR to the disc,and when i tryed playing it the screen on the wii when i put the backup launcher was still black and would stay black. P.S: i have real copies of these discs,so these are just backups.PLEASE HELP, DVD+R DISCS ONLY PLEASE.READ THE DVD+R SECTION ABOVE IF U FORGOT WHAT I SAID!THANKS! plz give ur eaisest answer.im such a noob i need the eaisest answer,if u post a link,make sure its easy and simple to follow.again i say,im a really big newbie
    Your posting this same problem again? Did you not like the answers that you got from the original post, cause i hate to tell you but it's not gonna change...

i didnt because they couldnt help me,and besides the guy posted links that were way too confusing to follow

im using the normal backup.i think i should use neogamma,and yes im on 4.1.help

Ca

yes use neogamma r7 it has 002 error fix in it try it and see what works.