Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pimp my wii app 1.31

pimp my wii app 1.31

Pimp My Wii is being developed by Attila and now in version 1.3. This is a homebrew that will install the securities that are missing or outdated on your console.

Version 1.31:
    - Switch to version 18 of the Wii Shop.
    - Try 10 times to load the IOS if IOS_Reload failed.
    - Indicates whether now access the full NAND (NAND access) is possible in the IOS.
    - Indicates when a test if HBC is upside down because of IOS used modified.
    - Now for initializing network you must press A to B to do or go offline.
    - Print more errors during the downgrade of IOS15. Even with error -1017 when ES_AddTitleFinish, the downgrade can

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0VLCCT7
    click thx button if u like thx

Has anyone ever used this Pimp My Wii ?? just out of interest....
    Please click the Button, in the bottom right if i helped you in any way..

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    Has anyone ever used this Pimp My Wii ?? just out of interest....
    I used it yesterday to softmod my Wii 4.2U. Worked better than any tutorial on the site.

I have not softmodded a 4.2 as yet but know a friend that has updated his PAL wii. is this app an automatic one and easy enough to use? if so i will let my friend know and he can do it.. lol
    Please click the Button, in the bottom right if i helped you in any way..

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    I have not softmodded a 4.2 as yet but know a friend that has updated his PAL wii. is this app an automatic one and easy enough to use? if so i will let my friend know and he can do it.. lol
    It was easy enough for me, and I really had no idea what to do. I am that much of a noob. I am happy because I have gamma loader and cover floader running easy.

I have used the previous versions. I like it. It fixed some of the things that I have messed up. For example, my USB stopped detecting any inputs for Rockband or for American Idol....this fixed it. Good stuff and thanks a mil.

i did a mates installed hbc then ran pimp my wii and it sorted everything out.
    just makes life a whole lot easier.
    it even dl the 4.1 system menu update
    Last edited by baldy316; 12-02-2009 at 10:30 PM.

what if i have already softmod my 4.2u can i still use Pimp My Wii and get updates with out bricking my wii?

as far i know yes(correct if i am wrong please)
    but the last one i did was on 3.3e after running P.M.W
    i was still on 3.3 but able to run like 4.2e

the friend that you done that downloaded the 4.1 did it give you a choice before it downloaded? Reason I am looking to do it is because I am finding alot of games that wont play with any of the USB loaders and I cant play backups because i have a new Wii that has that chip in it...I am running 4.2u...DO you think the PMW will work?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast