Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Install Neogamma

Question How To Install Neogamma

To all the great gods out there,
    I am facing some problem installing this neogamma into my wii that I just got.
    Simple question is that I downloaded the neogamma 7.wad into my sd card. Then I plug it into wii, tried to look for the file in the machine but not able to locate, am I doing it wrong.

Please treat me as a dummy, and explain the steps to me fully please; ie
    1. slot-in the sd card containing neogamma 7 in,
    2. .....
    3. .......etc
    thank you

Put neogamma7.wad in a folder called wad.

i.e.

SD:\wad

That should work. Sorry I don't really want to make a step by step procedure for something so simple.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

Question

do i create the file call wad or there is program that I use to format the sd card?

Another question is that can I move the file into the wii instead of using the sd card all the time?

u create a wad FOLDER, not FILE !
    format FAT/FAT32 ur SD card with WinXP

after the successful installation of wad file, u don't need to keep the sd card in wii all time.

if u want to learn more detail abt the installation, pls go search WAD MANAGER and read it carefully.

ohhh thank you all great gods, will try it out tonight, this is the first time using/ doing this.

Question

Dear Gods,
    tried your advise by creating a folder named wad, and filed the neogamma file into it. Put into the slot, turned on wii, went into the data management, etc but that file didnot appear. What did I do wrong and how to ractified it?
    Thank you

do you have homebrew installed cause i bet you dont i suggest you read a lil more here you go http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html

You need to use bannerbomb to run hackmii installer to install homebrew channel first, then use homebrew channel to load wad manager, then use that to install the neogamma7.wad.

Quote Originally Posted by 92integra View Post
    do you have homebrew installed cause i bet you dont i suggest you read a lil more here you go http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html
    hi i have read this guide in ths link i also whant to install neogamma 7.

i have pal wii with Wiikey 1 and updated to 4.2 serial no leh109
    is it safe to followthis guide
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...tem-menus.html

any help will be appreciated thanx
    Last edited by donk35; 11-28-2009 at 12:22 PM.

Honestly, it will not load unless NeoGamma 8 is a wad...most likely your like me and downloaded the file that does not have a wad in it...I'm still reading looking for the answer...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast