Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't restore my wii from nand backup

Angry I can't restore my wii from nand backup

hi. I have a big problem.
    my wii doesn't work. when I try to switch on, I see some words in a black screen but I can not read that bcause of the words not clear. It is like "the sytem files are corrupted...." I'd like to fix that but I can't.
    I started my wii with sd card than I installed HBC and bootmii than I tried to restore my wii from NAND backup but it did not work. It says "press a+b+x+y" but it doesn't work. just start,reset and eject buttons work in that screen.. how can I do?
    please help me...
    I am giving you some informations about my wii below
    -restoremii v0.6
    -in the bootmii info ; ios 60 v24.30
    If you need more please ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by secgin View Post
    hi. I have a big problem.
    my wii doesn't work. when I try to switch on, I see some words in a black screen but I can not read that bcause of the words not clear. It is like "the sytem files are corrupted...." I'd like to fix that but I can't.
    I started my wii with sd card than I installed HBC and bootmii than I tried to restore my wii from NAND backup but it did not work. It says "press a+b+x+y" but it doesn't work. just start,reset and eject buttons work in that screen.. how can I do?
    please help me...
    I am giving you some informations about my wii below
    -restoremii v0.6
    -in the bootmii info ; ios 60 v24.30
    If you need more please ask me...
    you must of installed boot mii as an ios thats why it says press a b x y. just get your hands on a game cube controller and it should work....i think idk this is just a random thought that makes sense in my brain.

DA KINE WiiHacker
    What did you do prior to corrupting your system files.

Quote Originally Posted by acornty View Post
    you must of installed boot mii as an ios thats why it says press a b x y. just get your hands on a game cube controller and it should work....i think idk this is just a random thought that makes sense in my brain.
    thank you for your answer but
    I have already installed boot mii as an ios. when I see the backup and restore screen the game cube controller does not work. when I push a buttom on it I just see the blue leds on off on off..
    I can control the menu with power reset and eject buttoms... I realy cofused

DA KINE WiiHacker
    What did you do to your wii?
    What version system menu do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    What did you do prior to corrupting your system files.
    I tried to softcrack my wii. I did every steps but it did not work. then before the brick my wii I intalled preloader...
    after that issue I did every steps again but it hasn't still worked. I installed also firmware updater 4.1...
    when I check the version on HBC I see in the screen like:
    IOS35 v4.16

?????
    how can I fix my wii please help

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Hold reset and turn on the wii. What version numbers do you see in preloader?

Exclamation

Hold reset and turn on the wii. What version numbers do you see in preloader?
    all of information to that screen ;

IOS V7.0
    system menu V482
    preloader V0,29

and It says; there is an important update to V0.30

sorry for late answer..

DA KINE WiiHacker
    I looks like you are on 4.2, but you installed a 4.1 updater? Which guide did you follow? Did you install ios70 patched?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

I looks like you are on 4.2, but you installed a 4.1 updater? Which guide did you follow? Did you install ios70 patched?
    I did not install ios 70 patched.how can I install that. could you please write a link...
    actually I follow a guide in this website but after this problem I thought that If I install freamware update I can fix that problem. did I make a big mistake?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast