Thread: please

Angry please

i am so sorry to be writing this please all have a laugh but here goes i have searched and tryed everything i could come up with to get my wii back i stupidly installed cioscorp and then updated and then formated thinking it would recover now i know that is not the case....i have tryed many methods found on here wad manager gives me error code -1035 i do not have a preloader or the hbc is there any way to recover my wii to the state where i can make it a virgin again and i think i will stop attempting things i dont know about without more research

thank u everyone in advance!!!!!!!!!

Retired Staff
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...tion-here.html will help you with the error you keep getting.

can i use this method without hbc and if so how????

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiverennie View Post
    can i use this method without hbc and if so how????
    what exactly do you have access to?

ok this is the break down i installed cioscorp running fine la la la then being stupid i followed a guide to return my we to virgin so i tryed it now all i have is my sd card and a wii no hbc no bootmii no preloader sorry if theres no hope let me know

Retired Staff
    have yo utried following the softmod guide (links in my sig) and using bannerbomb to reinstall what you need?

yes ur guide is great but it tells me i cant install hbc no vulnerable ios

This is because of a Hackmii installation failure it is a bug installed by the Hackmii team, which prevents Hackmii running under a fakesigned ios36. You will most likely get this when you are trying to install hackmii with a modified ios36, trucha bug or any other way. Install a clean ios36 and retry

click here http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...-cioscorp.html to fix it.
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6

still get error ret= -1035

thank you everyone for ur advice but heres wut i did i deleted everything using anytittledeleter did the update and then i used bannerbomb thank u everyone