Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Help

Exclamation Please Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i have made a multiboot gamecube game that was burned onto a memorex DVD-R at a speed of 4X. I burned it as a .gcn file and ran mios patcher for my wii. I then ran GC backup loader and it could not load it. I then made a singal boot game to test if the multiboot was effed up, but that didnt help either. I have been trying to fix this for HOURS. Can anyone help?

haven't got round to doing gamecube multiboots yet, but great idea.

you are getting the single boot games to load okay?
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6

no sir, thats my problem man. It should be working but for some reason gcbackuploader is not working correctly, i have the wrong cios (I ran Mios patcher does that fix it?), or i am backing up the games wrong. (using wrong file extention and such) I am sure my .gcm files work because i ran them through dolphin so yea.

My Gamecube games run through cIOSCORP_v3.4.zip
    install it and in the extras section is the Gamecube install.

It works sweet as a nut, ive got a bout 20 gamecube games and they all work great

READ the instructions very carefully though
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6

ok ill test. i dont care if it works but ill thank you anyway . hopefully it the problem, so it will be fixed

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by siphilips View Post
    My Gamecube games run through cIOSCORP_v3.4.zip
    install it and in the extras section is the Gamecube install.

It works sweet as a nut, ive got a bout 20 gamecube games and they all work great

READ the instructions very carefully though
    Why would you make him do such a heavy mod and dangerous one too, just to play gc games. He should use cMIOS-rev3 and the game should be burnt as an iso

FACK, lol i started anyway but i do have a nand backup anyway just in case :P so hopefully that will fix it if i fuch anything up...

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    That's good to hear. Just install cMIOS by using cMIOS-rev3 Installer. As for the game not working, it was probably because it wasn't in iso format.

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by jdude0822 View Post
    FACK, lol i started anyway but i do have a nand backup anyway just in case :P so hopefully that will fix it if i fuch anything up...
    cIOScorp is not something to mess with unless you fully understand what it is actually doing to your wii.

also it says DVD failed to read 345 or somthing.
    Last edited by jdude0822; 11-01-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast