Thread: Hi anyone who can help please

Hi anyone who can help please

Hi am pretty new at this so if anybody has a link to the neo gammer r7 and pretty easy instructions on how to install i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Hi! Are you looking for a .wad for your Home / System Menu / or .dol for your apps launcher?

Erm am looking for the 1 that i can play copied games on my mates got it on his and basically instead of going into the game on the main wii screen he goes into 1 that says neogamma and it says load from disc i think. Sorry if it's a bit vague but like i said new at this. Thanks.

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Read these guides a few time and you will have all the info you need. Have fun.

Softmoding a Wii FAQ

Use one of these two guides to do your softmod

Last edited by mauifrog; 10-29-2009 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simondo View Post
    Hi am pretty new at this so if anybody has a link to the neo gammer r7 and pretty easy instructions on how to install i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
    Hers a link for NeoGamma 7

NeoGammaR7.rar

install it using WAD Manager
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6