Thread: Full Brick

Full Brick

Hi folks!

Have not been on forum for some weeks now.... but today I accidentially deleted IOS60 and when console was rebooted....... no joy..... I managed to make a nand backup through bootmii and I have no way of recovering it..... i'm getting black screen at boot and drive seems to be spinning....

Is this Wii now dead for good?

any help appreciated!

it was not very smart to delet ios60. unless you can access bootmii with bootmii folders in SD card, it is dead

If you have bootmii,can't you access HBC? From there you can use wadmanager and reinstall it.

bootmii

I had bootmii installed as an IOS :-( It will not recognise any input whatsoever from buttons etc. Controller will not sync either..... guess i'm buggered!

sorry but thats the deal

I have same problem as above but I can access boot mii through sd card and as a result can access HBC through sd card.

However I cant navigate to WAD Manager using the wii remote as it doesnt sync, any help on this please?

yes i have an idea. restore your nand backup
    if you cant do this, go to my guide for 4.2 at the guides section and DL pack for step B and it will bring you a working wadmanager hopefully if you place it in the SD card, then install ios60 patched (suppose you were on 4/4.1)