Thread: Fully Bricked wii help

Fully Bricked wii help

i have a fully bricked wii it turns on with power button and wiimote but wiimote wont connect to it. i had bootmii but no preloader when i turn my wii on all i get is a black screen...i tried my savemii recovery dongle i bought and it didnt work for my wii. is there a way to fix my wii?

Cool Fully Black Screen Bricked Wii

Hey dude i had the same problem but i didnt order savemii and if it didnt work for u then im not gona bother buying it ... it may be more than what nintendo is offering but at least i get to get a new wii but the problem is im getting a PS3 the same time my friend is getting a PS3 thats what sucks ... i was first upgrading my firmware from 3.2U to 4.1U and when the installiation was completed it was going to the wii menu when Black Screen so thats how i bricked my wii (i havent installed preloader on my wii nor nand backup) but i have installed BootMii the newer version but i think that was deleted in the Bricking process so now nothing works so should i just hand my Wii to Nintendo cause they will just fix it automadically without me having to do anything ... so what should i do ...
    PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YouTube - RobotMario1's Channel
    PLEASE CONTACT ME ONLY THERE PLEASE U CAN CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL AT RobotMario1@hotmail.com but i dont look at my email much i only check my utube mail so please contact me there see my most recent video its about my wii being bricked and what it does when i turn on the wii so please contact me

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Unless you installed bootmii as boot2, you can't fix it.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.