Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii VS 360

Thanks

Wii VS 360

Anyone out there own a 360 AND Wii? What are your impressions of the two consoles? Which do you like better?

Thanks
    I own a Wii and played a 360 at a friend down the street, It really depends on what you are looking for. If you want dazzling graphics and FPS games then 360 (or PS3 if you are willing to sell children into slavery) is the way to go, if you are looking for something for the whole family to enjoy and that has cool games for both kids, adults, and groups of people the Wii is the way to go. Of course there are other factors that you should think about, for instance the Wii comes Wifi ready the 360 needs an attachment for wireless internet which is $150, and the Wii does not have DVD compatability. Nor does it currently have support for online multiplayer.

any of that or how much money you want to drop.
    Rrrrrol up the Rrrrrrim Stats:

"Please play again" = 25
    Free Coffee/Donut = 4

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nave View Post
    (or PS3 if you are willing to sell children into slavery)
    Yes....I assume selling them into slavery would pay better then selling them to the circus..

Thanks
    depends really, i can't really think of Xbox360 as being the family type console, I'd think that my family would rather play on the wii since its quite unique and nintendo always comes out with great party games.. can't wait for mario party and wario smooth moves on wii

retrogamer
    Wii all the way for me. None of the XBOX 360 games currently available or coming out in the near future really appeal to my gaming tastes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jitterbugjohnny View Post
    Yes....I assume selling them into slavery would pay better then selling them to the circus..
    If yer kid has blonde hair and blue eyes they do well on the black market... Can pretty much own every console and game out there

Thanks
    ive got a 360 and a wii. the wii only has zelda now and im into FPS and Sports games so i favor the 360. GoW, Viva Pinata, Saints Row, Prey, Oblivion, NBA live, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Kameo, Fifa, etc, are great on the 360. The wii controls seem to be a cool idea, but for real gaming, the 360 is your best bet. If you have the means i highly recommend picking them both up. You can wait 6 months for the wii though, give time for games to come out and in the meantime enjoy some of the 360 games.

Thanks
    I just picked up a 360 last week, and i can say it's completely different than my wii.

if you have an HDTV, the 360 makes gaming look so nice. The wii as everyone knows is not about the graphics, but gameplay. The 360 has a ton of good games right now, gears of war, ghost recon, halo series.. etc. The wii is a good family console, for pretty much anyone. the xbox 360 is for people who plays video games a lot more than the average person.

Thanks
    They both have some good strengths. I think the Wii beats out the 360(and PS3) in it's innovation and general fun factor. The 360 definitely has a one up on hardware though. In the end good hardware and graphics don't necessarily make for a great game and for that I think the Wii comes out on top.

Thanks
    yep Xbox360 definitely beats all in hardware, 3 CPU and most games not even using the power of all 3, ps3 has the advantage in floating pointing point work, and wii is all about the family fun, innovation with its new controller, classic games that you just can't miss (mario, zelda, metroid)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast