Thread: Homebrew Not Connecting

Question Homebrew Not Connecting

Hey Everyone

I did the zelda hack and got it on and updated but when i click on the wii Hombrew channel I cannot retrive the site I get an error of 10015 and it says retrying. So if i could get anyhelp on that it would be great and also i noticed the bootmii dosent aloow the wii controller to use it so if someone could point me in the direction of a tutorial of the bootmii config editior that would be great.

Sincerely Baran

In BootMii, you can use the Power and Reset buttons on the Wii to navigate, or you will require a GameCube controller.

Did you check in the Wii settings that your network is configured properly? Did you do a test connection and get a test successful message?

yes i did check and yes i had a good network connection, what does error 10015 mean??? like I was able to update the homebrew itself and is there a way to make it so I can use the wii mote? Possibly is there a tuorial?? I heard of bootmii config i there another way or a tutorial for bootmii config??
    Last edited by baran; 10-19-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Using the GC controller in bootmii is very easy. All you use is the d pad and A/B buttons
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.