Thread: Wad Manager error: Exception (DSI)/code dump

Wad Manager error: Exception (DSI)/code dump

Hi i'm new here and i've been searching all over the internet trying to get a solution.

The problem is, whenever i try to install a wiiware game with Wad Manager, i get a "Exception (DSI)/code dump" error. I tried with 2 different games and it seems to be a general problem with the wiiware games.

My console had 3.3U but i downgraded it to 3.2U with bannerbomb and HBC.
    Currently i have HBC, bootmii and Wiiflow installed in my console.
    I have previously installed some IOS, cIOS 38 rev14 and rev10 and even used the duplicate channel remover with Wad Manager so it seems to be a problem only with the wiiware .wads.
    BTW: the .wads are confirmed to be working by the uploader and other users.

Since no one is replying, i'm gonna try to make a NAND restore and see if the wads work after that.

Just a little question, will restoring the NAND delete everything i did after the backup, including savegames?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eldred View Post
    Since no one is replying, i'm gonna try to make a NAND restore and see if the wads work after that.

Just a little question, will restoring the NAND delete everything i did after the backup, including savegames?
    To my knowledge, save files are not affected. What WAD manager are you using?

Wad Manager v1.4

curious...I'm on 3.2U and haven't had any issues. I recently found that whenever I try to launch WiiFlow, I get a dsi code dump. It's never happened before and I can't get running. Anyone with insight? Is it possibly a boxart issue?

TIA