Thread: Can I have Backup Launcher and NeoGammer at the same time?

Can I have Backup Launcher and NeoGammer at the same time?

I am new to the scene. My setup:

- Japan NTSC 3.28 but with Language changed to English by someone (not sure how he did it)
    - Installed with Backup Launcher 0.3. On the menu, it shows IOS249 at the bottom
    - Can play about 80% of the games that I come across (both NTSC and PAL)

My problems:
    - About 10% of the games encounter either a Green (e.g., Call of Duty: World at War or MySims Racing) or Black (e.g., Truck racer) Screen.
    - Wii Sports Resort shows Error #002

I would appreciate it greatly if you can shed some light on how to eliminate these problems.

I am thinking of using NeoGammer. However, I am curious about:
    - Will it kill the current Backup Launcher or will it be in another channel
    - Will it cause problems in other games? My Wii must be able to play some must-have games such as Big Brain Academy, Mario Cart, etc. or I will get no end to some nagging
    - can I still add USB loader later?

Any advice on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Retired Head Admin

Do NOT PM for Site or Wii Issues
    San Francisco
    Thanked 4,658 Times in 2,237 Posts
    You can have a number of launchers all working on your Wii without problems. I have NeoGamma, USB Loader 1.5, USB Loader GX, and uLoader all simultaneously on the Wii without any problems. I have also had several revisions of NeoGamma on the Wii, both as apps and as Channels.

The 002 error is handled by a setting in the newer loaders and is automatically handled in NeoGammaR7, a black screen often is indicative of an IOS that is needed by the game has not been installed, a green screen can be from forcing an out-of-region game or a manifestation of a 002-type of error.

Reading this might help a little:

3. 1 User Says Thank You Gen3SF For This Useful Post