Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what next

what next

Hello every one I hope you all had a good thanksgiving weekend. I have a wii 4.2u and i have followed all the stuff in the 4.2 readme i have installed everything that has been put out. When i try to play my burt game that i downloaded from the net the wii tells me that it can not read my disk. I am getting very frustrated as i have been trying now for a couple days. thanks in advance.

use neogamma you noob

So, if you have followed http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...tem-menus.html you have succeeded into installing a cIOS? Correct?
    In that case, just download NeoGamma R7 by Wiipower.

And messie, i seriously think that words as "noob" isn't necessary :P
    My Wii
    WiiKey v1 - 4.0E - BootMii/boot2 - Preloader 0.30r4 - Homebrew Channel - cios38r14 - 2GB SD Card

Region Free - Preloader Hacks
    Skip disc update check - Region Free Wii Discs - region free Wii games_1 - Region free Wii games_2 - Force Disc Region_1 - Force Disc Region_2
    http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks

oh they are believe me. anyone that has read the least of things related to wii hacking knows that a backup loader channel is needed

sorry i am such a noob as you so put it. We all cant be a now it all like you. For your information i have read your 4.2 read me a bunch of times. My problem is when i go and click on neogamma it just gose to a black screen. The only way to get ride of that is to unplug the wii.

it says that this is the only way of running backups. if you get a black screen you have done wrong in steps B or C, in that case redo them. Have youread that? it is also mentioned in the guide

Sounds like everyones having fun. LOLOLOL FAIL

Retired Staff

started over again this is what i have done. downloaded hack pac 4.2 and put contents on formated sd card< then i inserted card and installed every thing that was in folder. I then reformated sd card and installed uninstall_stub_3 on to my sd card and then went and put that into machine. Is this right or am i missing some thing

I am thinking I have it, but the disk i am using are memorex + that is all i have till tomorrow. Why do only verbatum - works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast