Thread: Backup disc cannot be read

Backup disc cannot be read

I have a 4.2U soft modded wii and some wii backups work (just wii sports and wii music) but i burned cod 5, resident evil achives, and marvel ultimate alliance 2 but they all say cannot read disc refer to manual or whatever

Help.?

Hi, i had this problem when i followed a certain guide. Did the games play perfectly before? I know there are some guides around to make your Wii a virgin again...
    The only way i know of is getting an external Hard Drive, the games work perfectly every time.

Splatacus09
    If i have helped in any way please hit the THANKS BUTTON
    Last edited by Splatacus09; 10-28-2009 at 01:49 AM.

if some games play and some dont, it comes from the burn itself..try to change to a lesser speed when burning dvd and use dvd-r.

I had the same problem recently with newer NTSC-J games like Sin & Punishment 2 and Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Picolo. As usual, I patched the game with brickblocker before burning to disc. I suspect that the brickblocking patch might have caused the problem for me.

My Wii is 3.2U with rev14 and Neogamma R7.

Hey guys. im sorry if this is in the wrong forum but im puzzled. The past 6 wii games i've downloaded all say something like can't be copied missing something. anyway, it's puzzling me that it happened the past 6 or so games. i was using 7zip thinking that was the problem, so i torrent-ed the full version of winrar, tried it, i got it to extract, but when i went to burn it with imgburn it said cannot burn because of said error mentioned above...am i doing something wrong? ive burnt over 20 games all in a row fine over the past year.... steps
    1-download
    2-open containing folder
    3- extract (the problem is happening between step 3 and 4)
    4-open .iso in burning software, stick in -R and away you go...... right???

Exclamation Guitar Hero 5

Hi i have the 4.2v on my wii and mine was flashed !

When i try to play at guitar hero 5 backup or the original games, when the game start it still on a black screen. how to resolve this problem to play with this games whith out the black screen do i get ????

If i put this game on the external hard drive do you think i can play with out my problems ?

thank's i wait for your answer !