Thread: A few questions on neogamma

A few questions on neogamma

Hello, I'm on 4.1u with cIOS 13b. I have a few questions about the backup launcher.

1 - Is there a way to disable autobooting game discs? like if i have a game disc in the wii drive, whenever i open neogamma it automatically loads it up (and fails because the only discs I use are GC backups). it's annoying because I put wii games on a hard drive and GC on disc.

2 - when i update to cIOS v14, my usb drive doesn't work properly. v13b with neogamma 6 works flawlessly, but v14 with NG7 crashes on USB. is this a well known issue and is there any fix or recommendation? I'd like to be up to date when it comes to those vital things.

3 - i also use the gamecube backup launcher (http://www.wiihacks.com/software-bac...r-0-2-wii.html), and the only option that works is by pressing "b" and booting using the mios (if that makes any difference). My question is if there is a version that i can install as a channel.

thank you!

stay with the one that works for you. also if you want you can use a USB laoder like GX for your HDD backups
    News (USB Loader GX)

thx for the link, im trying it out right now =)

also, im using GC backup launcher .2. Is that the most recent, and is there a way to install it as a channel?

GameCube Backup Launcher channel-wads - GBAtemp.net

I found this but it looks third party. safe you think?

1. keeping disc inside Wii at idle is not a nice idea.
    2. USB_Loader_GX
    3. try Wadder for channel installation

hmm is there an official channel released by wiigator though? i can't find one so I'm guessing no =(